About Housing Division
Quality Communities for Service Members and their Families
The Housing Division of the Directorate of Public Works offers the following housing services:
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing Services – Includes on-base barracks and dormitories and Certificate of Non-Availability processing.
- On-Base Family Housing Services – Includes on-base privatized family housing provided by our housing partner, Equity Residential. For more information, go to http://jblmc.com .
- Off-Base Housing Services – Includes off-base housing education and referral assistance and the Rental Partnership Program. For more information, go to hso.
Attention: The appearance of hyperlinks to other sites does not constitute endorsement...
The appearance of hyperlinks to other sites does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of these web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, such as, military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. These links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of housing information at other installations.
Housing Division POC
Located in Building 5128, Pendleton Ave, Lewis Main
Hours: Monday - Friday from 0900-1500 hours; 4th Thursday of every month from 0800-1200 hours
Phone: (253) 967-3581
Housing Division Mission
- Promote the Parternship
- Enhance Communication
- Military Family Housing Advocate
- Monitor Community Development and Management Plan Compliance
- Ensure Project Success
Housing Division Vision
- Transform existing military housing into planned and integrated residential communities, which foster family lifestyle, while preserving the existing historical character and military culture.